Thursday, January 14, 2010

Silver is spelled weirdly...

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that I won a silver key on my Mr. Brave New World, and a silver key on my Mrs. Brave New World. I am so excited! I never actually thought that my pieces would win any awards.

I am so happy that I plan on having one of my future concentration pieces silver based (if I can). I'm going to try and figure something out and see if I can do it. Make it kind of futuristic.

Everyone did such a great job in the Scholastic Art Awards. Almost everyone in the AP3D class got awards for the pieces they submitted. Ryland probably won the most. Check out his blog under the "Other AP3D Blogs" tab on my page.

Well, I'm off to go create something else... :)

Love,
Jacqui

1 comment:

  1. you should look at Clayton Bailey's robots for inspiration. I think I have a link on my school webpage under links...or just Google him

    ReplyDelete