Wednesday, January 27, 2010

AP Art Poster

My dance teacher and employer, Miss Kathleen Van De Veere, sponsered me for the AP Art Poster. It was hilarious, I took it in to her during her itty bitty ballet class and she then spent a consecutive two minutes telling the girls how awesome I am. I love Kathleen!


Check us out online at http://www.misskathleen.net/!

We had finals this week. AGH! I am so thankful that, that was the last time I'm EVER taking an AP Stat test. But luckily I am super stoked about my projects that are due tomorrow in AP3D. I'm turning in my WeeBot and my new piece that I made from other materials besides clay, Rolling on a River.



<-- WeeBot.......
Rolling on a River-->
Can you figure out why I named him Rolling on a River? Leave a comment and tell me what you think my pun is!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed talking about your pieces in the critique on tuesday. Your people sculptures are both very creative and cute! There were very good ideas I heard and would have to agree with some. If you were to create more human forms with unique characteristics it would be very cool. Someone mentioned a rounded shoulder and square head. I think that could be very awesome with the blue glaze you used on Wi-Bot!!!

    ReplyDelete